Friday, January 9, 2009

Amos O. Olagunju

Prof. Olagunju: Teacher of Computer Networks and Application.

Listen up class! Settle! Eyes up here people!
Today we will be discussing website design and programming. As you can see, from my website, I know all the HTMLs.

Last week we discussed awful color schemes and publishing enormous photos and scaling them down. This week, we will be talking about content.

The first thing you should know about website content is... RICKY! Pay Attention! ... is that you should always leave them guessing. What do I mean by this?

Anybody?

Yes, you in the back!

--

No, I don't mean coming up with new and original content every day. That would be impossible. See me after class. I mean you have to change your standards up on every page and never hint at WHAT they're clickin'!

For example. On my website, you will see the navigation bar above the scrolling, dancing panda. Okay, the first link says "Scientific Disk. Prog"... Now click on it and BAM! Yellow background. Then I have the CNA169 link and you're all like 'WTF?' cuz you have no idea what that is until you CLICK ON IT! See people?

Then I have the "911 Makes Us to?" link. What is that? Who knows. So you click on it and BAM! Powerpoint document!

Okay! Now everybody scroll up to the links just under my picture, which should be finished loading by now. You will see the "My Faith" link. Go ahead and click on that. Everybody see it? Raise your hand if you see it.

1... 2... 3... only about half of you? That's because you are not using Internet Explorer. I made that a Microsoft file so only IE can open it. This is a good idea because Firefox users are all hackers. It's a security tool to keep the hackers out.

Yes? Question in the back?

--
Yes, everybody else uses Internet Explorer

--

Yes they do.

--

Okay YOU see me after class.

--

No! I told you before! There will be no refunds given for this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment